Ilia Natasya
Sunday, 15 January 2017 • 03:37 • 6 Comment(s)

Assalamualaikum and hye



So today's gonna be the entry about my 2017 "No-Makeup" makeup look. I got a request to do the makeup tutorial but hey, I'm not a youtuber. I'm just a blogger. And I'm not good in video recording and stuff.. Haha. But I was thinking about doing a makeup tutorial with just taking pictures and write about it on my blog bla bla bla. So how about that? Yay or nay? Let me know your responds at the comment box down below or you can just write at my chatbox.

Without further babbling, here is the picture of my naked face. Totally no makeup on!























Don't look for too long, it may cause eyes irritation. Haha

So here are the products that I'll be using for this look.



















1. Foundation























The foundation that I'm wearing is of course my all time favourite Bourjois Paris Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 52 Vanilla..


2. Concealer























For this "no-makeup" makeup look I'll be wearing the Revlon Colorstay Concealer in 04 Medium since this is my natural color.


3. Powder























For powder of course I'm wearing the Revlon Colorstay Pressed Powder in Light shade (since I haven't purchase the new powder yet)


4. Brow























This time for my brow I'm only using the Sephora Retractable Brow Pencil in 04 Midnight Brown since I'm just gonna draw a very simple yet natural looking brow.


5. Eyes























I'm wearing the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer in Original before I'm applying my eyeshadow.























Okay for the eyeshadow I'm using my all time favourite eyeshadow palette the Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette. For my "no-makeup" makeup look I'm using the shade Nudie, Honeybutter and Strapless.


6. Mascara























Of course I'm using my current favourite mascara the Benefit Roller Lash Mascara..


7. Bronzer























I'm wearing just a very very lil' bit of the Benefit Hoola Bronzer only at my cheekbones.


8. Blusher























I'm using this Sephora Blusher in the shade Sweet On You! on top of my bronzer earlier.


9. Lips
























This time I'm wearing the Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Stockholm for a very natural pinky-peach color.



Done! So here is the complete look for my "No-Makeup" Makeup Look






















Picture behind the curtain- take 1
























Picture behind the curtain- take 2
























Ni gambar bila dah balik dari pasar malam. huhu




That's all for today's entry.. Till here then I'll see you soon! Bye guys.







Regret nothing, trust yourself,
Ilia Natasya



6 Comments posted :

Blogger Lya Amie said... 15 January 2017 at 19:30

Lookin good, ilia :)

Blogger Ilia Asya said... 15 January 2017 at 19:32

Hehe thank youuu <3

Blogger Lea Azleeya said... 15 January 2017 at 19:51

rajinnya make up../ cantik.. simple.. :)

Blogger Fhatin Amelia said... 16 January 2017 at 02:03

cantik nya ! sweet je :)

Blogger That Ravenclaw said... 16 January 2017 at 03:29

i have the same nyx lip cream and thats my favourite shade!!

Blogger Puteri said... 30 January 2017 at 23:00

"it may cause eyes irritation"

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahhahaa so funny!!

Post a Comment


The Owner



Email me at: asyatasya97@gmail.com


Followers


Chatbox

❝Speak humbly, Listen respectfully❞



Template By: Kawaii Lady
Full Edited By: Ilia
Some stuff: